As the ArcheAge division continues to develop, we welcome those interested within and beyond the community to join us
in preparation for this game.
ArcheAge Focus: Bounty Hunting / PvP / PvE
What are we about?
Style: Hardcore while we're awake.
Prime Time: 7:00pm – 1:00am EST
If you're new to the community, here's a bit about what makes Unlimited a guild you'll want to be a part of for release:
- Tight knit and mature brotherhood of highly skilled players with undying urge to decimate our opponents.
- Devastating force in PvP.
- Very active - members on and active in game and TeamSpeak close to 24/7.
- An open forum - Everyone's opinion matters and is accounted for by the leadership when making important decisions.
- Community leaders - Unlimited is always there for the good of the server, and encourages pugs to join our TS to better organize our efforts.
- Former charter member of the undefeated, and now retired, Titan Alliance (Guild wars 2).
- Highly coordinated - our power comes from technical strategy and not necessarily from raw numbers. Here is a video of an approach to being outnumbered:
You can see a full list under our code of conduct
and application process
, but here are a few key points:
Why Start Recruitment Now?
- Be active and participate.
- Be mature, be friendly, remain open-minded, and excel in a progressive environment that aims for excellence in all aspects of ArcheAge.
- Love the Challenge.
- Value and respect fellow players – We want people who enjoy the company of others and consider “game friends” an important piece to their online gaming experience.
- Play within all ethical guidelines of gaming set forth by common sense and the Terms of Service and EULA.
When the first official division of Unlimited formed, it was brought together as one idea conceived by gamers who had never played together before; recruitment started with no release date in sight. Often, start-up groups like this become the target of ridicule, believed to have no more than a few weeks of survival in a new game. We beat the odds with our first division and believe we can take the ArcheAge division just as far with the same careful preparation.
Before release, we have the time to prepare essential parts of the guild. First and foremost is the core of members as described above. It will be designed as its predecessor was, with an emphasis on the guild community itself, and the relationships of the people in the guild.
Are you interested?
Here is our Application Process
Take a look at us, join us on our forum/TeamSpeak and get to know us. Find out why Unlimited is not only a guild that will intrigue you and want to follow, but one that you’ll want to play with in ArcheAge.
Existing community members can contact Adam or Nick privately.
Don't think you have the background?
Take a look at us anyway. Our approach allows us to help those willing and able to learn so that they can become a functional and supporting gear in the construct that is Unlimited. We don't want to tell you what to do, we want you to learn what to do so that you can pass along that knowledge to others who come later.
Ask away on our forum, hop into Teamspeak and meet members, or drop an email to our leaders: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading.