Please Read Thoroughly:
Unlimited is a guild built around excelling in all aspects of Guild Wars 2 content, within that PvP is our main focus. We are not a group of individuals there to level and gear your main or your alts. Keeping this in mind, we do expect all members to show up on a consistent and reliable basis, and just be around as often as you can (both in game and on TS). We do not expect a 100% attendance rating, however in order to progress it is vital that you do attend events as often as you physically can. If you do not meet these standards you will quickly find yourself without a viable position in our core group.
If you cannot show to a specific event, it is required that you post in the Inactivity/AFK forum so that all of the officers are aware of your situation. We have no interest in casual players who log on once a week for 5 minutes, so if you cannot devote a decent amount of time to participate with the guild then you may want to consider applying to another guild.
All accepted applicants are required to be active on the forums and TeamSpeak. These forums and TS play a vital role in furthering our progression as a guild.
Our application process is designed to ensure that potential initiates are a proper fit for Unlimited. We are not looking for people who like to sit back and fly under the radar, we want our members to be active and involved with the guild. With that in mind our application process requires the initiate to seek out and and get to know our members.
- READ THE CHARTER.
- Once you've read the Charter and can conceivably adhere to what is says, fill out an application.
- Applications that are filled out completely with detailed information will be given more consideration than applications that are filled out in a slapdash manner.
- Get to know us: Join us in-game, on Teamspeak, and on our forum in discussions.
- You will be approached by a leader for a formal interview.
- If you pass the interview, you will be accepted as an initiate member. In order to be accepted as a full member to Unlimited an initiate must acquire at least 5 "YES" votes from existing guild members. If you receive even a single validated "NO" you will not become a full member and will be immediately removed from Unlimited. Instead of a set trial period with a vote at the end, we use an ongoing vote that begins as soon as you join. Guild members may vote at any time, whenever they feel they've had a chance to gauge whether or not an initiate is a good match for the guild.
We take pride in knowing that everyone we accept into our permanent ranks has made a solid effort to earn their place. Likewise, we want the member to know that they have made the right decision in joining us. We leave it as the initiates responsibility to get votes of support for themselves. Initiates will need to approach guild members of their own volition to get to know them, and show them why they would make a good addition to the guild. Nobody is going to hold your hand or introduce you to everyone; it is your responsibility. While there is no set time period given to acquire the needed votes UNLIMITED does have expectations on attendance and guild participation. You will also be judged on how long it takes you to acquire votes, taking too long to acquire the needed votes could very well be the thing that earns you a no vote.
If you are not invited to the ranks of ULTD for the initiate process or turned away through the initiate process, there is a possibility you are eligible to join the ranks of the community guild and reapply in the future. You can read more here: http://www.ugmrz.com/content.php?130...ity-Guild-UGMR
If you have any questions, please contact "Adam" or "Nick" on the forum, on Teamspeak, or in-game:
Adam: Amraz Xelzo
Nick: Kaena Godsfire